Iran Confair is a standout amongst the most well known presentations in the Middle East. The last version pulled in more than 60,000 guests to visit products and enterprises displayed by 1015 household organizations and 199 remote organizations from more than 20 nations in a net zone of more than 53000 M2. Exhibitors were from Turkey, China, Russia, Italy, Greece, Cyprus, France, Belgium, Japan, Germany, Spain, South Korea, UAE, Switzerland, Finland, Australia, Sweden, Malaysia, England, USA, Portugal, Norway, Poland, Vietnam and Netherlands.
- Presentation of new discoveries and technologies
- Providing a proper context for participants' self evaluation, market study and developing improvement strategies
- Introducing successful manufacturers and subsidaries
- Providing proper context for benchmarking, attracting investments, partners, human resources and access to facilitating services
- International cooperation and convergence
- Introducing modern methods, techniques and aids
- Introducing new products to consumers